Ref No: 11.07.054/1548/G/NCB/14/PROC- EARP-DIR/NK/sm
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Credit No: IDA 46510
Project Name: ELECTRICITY ACCESS SCALE UP AND SECTOR WIDE APPROACH DEVELOPMENT PROJECT(EASSDP)
Contract Name: Tender to Supply Office Stationeries
IFB Number: 49/G/2014-NCB/EARP-EASSDP
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, issue of 7th July 2009.
2. The Government of Rwanda has received a credit from the International Development Association towards the cost of ELECTRICITY ACCESS SCALE UP AND SECTOR WIDE APPROACH DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (EASSDP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the Contract for the tender to Supply office stationeries.
3. EARP now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the tender to Supply office stationeries.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and is open to all eligible bidders from Rwanda.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ELECTRICITY ACCESS SCALE UP AND SECTOR WIDE APPROACH DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (EASSDP) and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 08 00 to 17 00 hours local time.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below upon payment of a non refundable fee of Ten Thousand Rwandan Francs (Rwf 10,000) deposited to the account called RECO / EARP n° 1230070 opened at BNR(National Bank of Rwanda).
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10 00 hours local time and on 24/07/2014. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10.30 Hours local time (08.30 Hours GMT) on same date (24/07/ 2014 ). All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 500 000 RWF
8. The address referred to above is:
Electricity Access Scale-up and Sector Wide Approach
KN82 ST 3,Nyarugenge District
P.O.B 537 Kigali, Rwanda
Tel.: (250) 573666
Fax. (250) 573802