Plant Design, Supply, And Installation Of Ntendezi Substation And Extension Of Bugarama Substation And High Voltage 110kv Line Bugarama -Ntendezi
TITLE OF THE TENDER: PLANT DESIGN, SUPPLY, AND INSTALLATION OF NTENDEZI SUBSTATION AND EXTENSION OF BUGARAMA SUBSTATION AND HIGH VOLTAGE 110kV LINE BUGARAMA -NTENDEZI
TENDER NOTICE NO 11.07.053/W/ 1859 /ICB/2014-2015/PROC-DEU-DIR/NK/eb
PROCUREMENT METHOD: INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (ICB) THROUGH ENGINEERING PROCUREMENT CONSTRUCTION (EPC)
1. Energy, Water and Sanitation Limited (EWSA Ltd) received funds for support towards the cost of PLANT DESIGN, SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF NTENDEZI SUBSTATION AND HIGH VOLTAGE (HV) 110kV LINE BUGARAMA -NTENDEZI. The Client intends to apply a portion of the funds for eligible payments under the contract for which this Invitation To Bid is issued. This tender will be in two(2) lots as follow as:
LOT no1: NTENDEZI SUBSTATION AND EXTENSION OF BUGARAMA SUBSTATION
LOT no 2: HIGH VOLTAGE 110kV LINE BUGARAMA –NTENDEZI
2. Energy, Water and Sanitation Limited invites qualified companies to submit their offers. The participation is open on equal conditions to all specialized companies.
3. The Bidding Document in English may be obtained from the Secretariat of EWSA Ltd Procurement Unit starting from …28/7/2014 from 11:00 am, 9:00 GMT to 5:00 pm,15:00 GMT after presentation of a payment slip of a non-refundable fee of One Hundred US Dollars (USD 100) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency deposited to the cash register office at EWSA Head office or deposit to the EWSA Rwandan Francs account No 010-0588001-68 at I&M Bank former BCR (Commercial Bank of Rwanda), or EWSA USD Account no 6013646-67 opened at the Bank of Kigali (BK), Bank swift code: BKIGRWRW
Please mention on the deposit slip as follows: ‘’ PURCHASE OF SBD NO 11.07.053/W/1859/ICB/2014-2015/PROC-DEU-DIR/NK/eb’’
5. A Pre-Bid meeting will take place at the following date, time and place:
Time: 10: 00 Hours local time am (08: 00 Hours GMT)
Place: EWSA Headquarters, Kigali, Rwanda
A site visit will be organized and conducted by the Employer and will be coincide with the pre-bid meeting. Bidders or their designated representative are strongly encouraged to attend the pre-bid meeting and site visit.
6. Well printed bids written in English language, properly bound and presented in four (4) copies one (1) of which is the original and three (3) copies, must reach to the Secretariat of EWSA Ltd Head of Procurement Unit on first Floor/room G114 opposite the room G119 not later than 13/10/2014 at 10:00 am, 08:00 GMT accompanied by a Bank bid guarantee of USD 120,000 for Lot no 1 and USD 80,000 USD for Lot no 2 or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency issued by only a reputable Bank. Note that the bid guarantees delivered by insurance companies will not be accepted. Late bids will be rejected and the bids sent electronically will not be accepted.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the same day at 10:30 am, 08:30 GMT. The bids will remain valid for One Hundred and Twenty (120) days starting from the deadline of submission. The offers will be opened at EWSA Ltd conference room.
8. A company will be selected under the procedures described in the Bidding Document, in accordance with the New Procurement Law no05/2013 of 13/02/2013 modifying and completing the Law n°12/2007 of 27/03/2007 on Public Procurement and Ministerial Order NO 001/14/10/MIN/TC of 19/02/2014 establishing regulations on Public Procurement and Standard Bidding Documents.
9. The copies will be presented in an envelope mentioning the bidder’s names, address and the reference number of the tender as marked with the world‘’ To be only opened in public session’’.
RUHIGULA Jackson GAFULEKA,
Ag. Head of the Procurement Unit